How to translate app's interface
You can translate Trackchecker to any language easily:
- Go to the Application folder, then in Lang subfolder.
- Open English.lng with simple text editor (f.e.:Notepad),
- Save as new file, f.e.: spanish.lng
- Then translate all texts after "=" sign. But please keep all %s, %d and ~~ signs - it helps to format texts.
- Then send me this translated file (Just click on "Send an e-mail to the developer" in the About window) and I will check and add your translation to the next version of app.
How to update a service or all of services manually...
...with downloaded services.dat.new or single service update with *.xml file.
You need... just drag-n-drop this file with update on the main app's window, then agree with update.
Really simple? ;-)